Friday, April 22, 2022

Pledge Break

 

Come on. Out of the hundreds of writers who have been published in Stupefying Stories in the past decade, there must be at least one person out there who knows how to run a successful crowd-funding campaign and who is willing and able to help us raise the $1,000 we need to publish Stupefying Stories 24.

If that person isn’t you, then I’m going to pull out my old public radio hat, dust it off, put it on, switch to my on-air voice, and tell you that Stupefying Stories and Rampant Loon Press are supported by the generosity of readers and listeners like you. If you appreciate the kind of programming we’re bringing you, please show it by clicking this link or the button below to make a donation today. All major credit cards are accepted, and all donations go directly towards paying the authors and artists who create the content that you’re enjoying on this site. Literally, all donations go straight into the PayPal account from which we pay our authors and artists.

Please don’t make me escalate this to the coffee mug and tote bag level.

5 comments:

Robert said...

Thumb twister.

~brb said...

I'd threaten you with the nipple clamps, but I've met too many people in SF/F fandom who would say, "Yes, please! Only tighter!"

snowdog said...

Happy to donate a few bucks, which I might have accidentally given to Disney, otherwise, given that they own almost every IP now. Sorry, but I have no idea how to do a fundraiser.

ray p daley said...

I've no experience of doing this, nor am I a name people would be enticed by. Still. Folks. Do Bruce a solid. Drop him some money so he can keep doing the thing.

~brb said...

@snowdog - Neither do I, that's why I'm asking for help. And THANKS!